Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And now a word from Calvin...

This month I decided to let Mr. Calvin Cuddles come up with the content for this post. Here is what he would like to share with his fellow basenjis and their slaves.
1. I do not like winter.
2. It was so cold that I thought I lost my paws as I couldn't feel them. I kept looking down to make sure they were still there.
3. Mom makes me wear this stupid fleece turtle neck with polka dots. I HATE IT!!! But she says I cannot go outside without it cause it is very very cold. And I REALLY want to go on my walkies so I have to wear it.

Oh, and I went on a hunger strike and WON!!! I didn't like the boring food mom buys so I decided to stop eating it. I was so hungry and had to live off of crumbs and what I could steal off of plates and the trash. But it worked! Now I got this really good salmon and anchovy kibbles!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment