1. I have been bitten by Mr. Roary about a rawhide. So no more rawhide.
2. Roary will eat, not shred, any tissue or paper towel he can find on the street, house, or work.
3. Roary is grumbly about his sleep spot.
4. Roary tries to chase after rattly trucks for some reason.
1. He is a sweet and rather large basenji (not fat, just tall and strong).
2. He is a great running and walking partner.
3. He listens when told no.
4. He is very good at the dog park.
5. He is great in the car.
6. He is great at work (besides the aforementioned tissue).
7. Roary is a good big/little brother for Kenya.
8. He poops in the yard (Thank goodness! Kenya does not).
9. Roary is the neighborhood favorite of the kids.
I know he will be a success story soon. He is going in the right direction. Thanks, BRAT!
Kathy, Dan, Kenya, and Roary