Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Great Volunteer Experience

I just wanted to let you know of my great experience working with BRAT, which I posted about on my blog tonight. I'm trying to get the word out to my network of friends and dog owners about BRAT and the wonderful work you all do.
My wife Lisa and I had a wonderful experience transporting a Basenji mix today through the Pittsburgh area. The dog's name was Emma. She was an absolute sweetheart. This was our second transport and we hope to help out again.

I also wanted to say thank you for connecting us with Jacob, a Basenji that Suzanne [Sarlls-Hartwell] fostered a few years ago. He has been a dream come true.

I hope my blog posting helps you out with donations or better yet, another loving home for a Basenji.

Please keep up the great work.

Sincerely,

Brian and Lisa Moore
http://designcrush72.com/2011/01/17/whos-a-brat/

No comments:

Post a Comment