- Do not wear anything fuzzy, no frills, no big buttons, no fur, no scarves.
- You must put your coats, boots and purses in another room with the door closed.
- All gifts must go in the same room as coats, etc.
- All doors in our home must be closed when you exit that room (especially the bathroom).
- If you need to get up from the dinner table, please push your chair all the way in, even if it is just for a moment.
- We are aware we do not have a tree up and we have not had a tree up for 12 years (well one was up some years ago, for about 1 1/2 minutes).
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Quantum and his Guests
Last night we were expecting our first Christmas dinner guests in our home, so I quickly sent them a basenji "rules" email: