Tuesday, November 16, 2010

O.K., I probably shouldn't do this but I am gonna be a basenji and do it anyway. ha ha :)

I just wanted to plug my business (which is named after my first basenji Miss Happy Fantastic) and let all you basenji lovers know that Happy Fantastic Designs is donating 20% of the profits from my online Etsy shop's sales to BRAT. And... I have a couple of basenji inspired items such as pins, magnets, baby onesies, and tote bags! All images come from my own drawings and are silk-screened by hand by me (often with my senji helpers Mr. Calvin Cuddles + Miss Toni Terrific right by my side).

So if you are looking for a special senji holiday or birthday present and want to help support BRAT check out my work. :)




www.happyfantastic.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyFantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment