Monday, March 15, 2010

Is It Spring Yet?

Eighteen days ago, on Thursday February 25th, NH and much of New England experienced an incredible rain storm with extreme winds. Winds of 90 mph were recorded in Portsmouth, NH!

I live in Windham, NH and I don't know what, if any, wind speeds were recorded here. I only know that at approximately 11 PM, we lost power. Although I didn't know til after the fact, seems like everyone in NH who lost power, lost it at about the same time. After having gone 6 days without power ONLY 14 short months ago, I was in a bit of a panic. I did NOT want to relive that experience! Thankfully, 2 days later, power was restored.

Enjoy some of our Winter Scenes...


Bad weather will be tolerated if there is a possibility of catching a squirrel...


On occasion, this is the view out my front door...



Lots of snuggling going on during the February Power Outage...

Benny kept his coat on only long enough for me to take this picture...

Whaddya mean there's no heat? It's not cold in here...

After the power came back on...

Let us in! It's RAINING!
It's been raining for three days now; some areas have received 8 inches of rain!
Rivers are flooding, roads are closed. Is it spring yet?









2 comments:

  1. You have a Schipperke AND Basenjis! I thought I was the only one crazy enough to do that! I love the rain picture. I live in the Seattle area and often get the "you want me to go out in THAT?? I'll melt!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all cute pictures, but the last one of them at the door and the blurred legs from the frantic pawing to get in...hah, I keep coming back to see that picture, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete