Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Fantastic BRAT Fundraiser


As some of you may know, I have been doing a fundraiser for Basenji Rescue and Transport (BRAT) in my on-line Happy Fantastic Designs shop (www.HappyFantastic.etsy.com). I just wanted to spread the word that I have cool basenji stuff in my on-line shop. I have tote bags, baby + toddler tees, magnets, and pins -- all with prints of my silly drawings of basenjis!!! And all would make AWESOME gifts for Birthdays, Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Guy Fawkes Day, or whatever special day you need a present for.

What is Happy Fantastic Designs? Happy Fantastic Designs is a collection of unique apparel and accessories for women, children, and dogs made by me (Joanne Kalisz). I am a Rhode Island School of Design graduate, a BRAT volunteer, B-Com member, and slave to 3 basenjis. My original (and often humorous) work is inspired by pop art, 60’s mod, bohemian, preppy, and punk rock so there should be something to please everyone. Here's the best part: each time you shop at Happy Fantastic Design's on-line store I will donate 50% of her profits to BRAT!!! Visit www.HappyFantastic.etsy.com.

Please, please, please spread the word about this generous fundraiser to all the basenji + dog lovers you know. :)

Have a Happy Fantastic Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment