Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcoming Fall...

Normally we don't "welcome" in cold weather, but it seems like our basenjis have finally decided to come inside and spend more time with us. The hustle and bustle of the summer months have seemingly come to a close and now we're planning the holidays. But one thing we didn't realize until just yesterday was how much more our basenjis are snuggling us. As we sat on the sofa and watched a television show, I happened to glance down to my left and find a ball of fur, my Twister. He was curled up so tightly next to me keeping warm. He glanced up with a sweet look and I thought to myself, "wow, that hasn't happened in a while...how cute is he?!" I have never cared for the cold, but now I guess I'll have another outlook on the incoming cold weather if it means more snuggles.


1 comment:

  1. My Bow has been even more snuggly than ever with cooler (by California standards) weather. I guess she and Twister were together about this time last year.

    ReplyDelete